About Me

My photo
My blog has moved to www.muminthesouth.co.uk

Thursday, 23 February 2012

Things I will do to my kids when they are older....

1: When I go round to their houses, after taking my coat and shoes off and slinging them on the floor, (preferably so they trip over them) I will demand a drink IMMEDIATELY.

2: I will then refuse to drink out the cup I am offered, and the following three cups after that. I may also change my drink choice a couple of times too.

3: I will ask them for a lift, sit in the back of the car, kick their seat and ask if we are there yet, when, we are at the end of the road.

4: I will also shout "GO" loudly at traffic lights, so they move before the light goes green. This is in between making them stop repeatedly for a wees which I don't need.

5: I will ask them to make my favourite dinner, and then announce I no longer like it, once it's been placed in front of me.

6: I will ask for Dora the Explorer to be put on the telly, and demand they do the dance with me. If they refuse to, I will lay on the floor and howl, then kick them and pull their hair, then demand a cuddle and a cup of tea.

7: I will ring them up every twenty minutes all night long, just to make sure they are still there. I may moan my pillow is uncomfortable, my cover is itchy and ask if it's "the day" yet?

8: When we go out together, I will walk in front of them and keep stopping with no warning, and for no apparent reason. When I get tired of walking, I will sit on the floor and demand to be carried.

9: I will hide their sky remote.

10: And their car keys.

11: I will ask to play on their phone, erase all their numbers and drop it behind the sofa.

12: I will take all my clothes off just before we are due to go somewhere.

13: I will ask them to read me a book which I already know off by heart, repeatedly.

14: I will put apples in their washing machine and turn it on a long hot cycle.

15: I will put their clothes on for fun.

16: I will ask why, or why not? to everything they say to me.

17: I will shout "No, NEVER" when they ask me to pass them something.

18: I will tell them they did all these things to me when they were kids.

19: I will tell them they were the best days of my life.

6 comments:

  1. I love this post, it's the best one I've read all week! LOVE IT! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant post, very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post just made me laugh out loud! Brilliant :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes, the many joys - that one day I will look back upon and miss too!!!

    ReplyDelete