About Me

My photo
My blog has moved to www.muminthesouth.co.uk

Saturday, 3 November 2012

Top ten things I never thought I would say to my husband…



Ten years ago, on a giggly, hormone-filled first-date, if you had told my husband that a decade down the line I would one day say the following to him... would he have suddenly remembered somewhere he needed to be in a hurry?


1: Can you see the blue crayon Thing-two ate in that nappy? Well look closer! It must be in the poo somewhere. 

2: How big are my piles? As big as actual grapes, or just raisins?

3: But WHY won’t you try my breast-milk? 

4: I know they don’t look nice, but wearing tights up to my armpits makes me feel slimmer.

5: What do you mean, you don’t want Weetabix for dinner, again? 

6: I did warn you that if you kept tickling me, or I would wee on you. 

7: No, I do not fancy Mr. Tumble, I just think he’s really funny.

8: I don’t know why I ever wore thongs. These big pants are so much comfier.

9:  Daddy will dress up as a princess with you lovey…won’t you daddy?

10: Or... we could just cuddle?

3 comments:

  1. Yes, every single point rings true in this house too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank god. Maybe our husbands can start up a support group?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny I laughed out loud and smallest child left his LegoDino (!) to see. He was disappointed obvs :op

    ReplyDelete